Monday, May 7, 2012

Cancer Awareness

For those of you that know me you know that I am all about Cancer Awareness. I absolutely love to support any cause that raises money to find a cure for cancer and I truly hope that one day we will be able to stop this horrible disease. About a month ago I received and email from a representative of the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Group, she had happened upon my blog and asked if I would be willing to help bring awareness to Mesothelioma Cancer. I was honored that she would even approach me and I would love to help in any way I can. She asked if I would be willing to post an article she wrote.  I just received the article and I can't believe how much it ties into the whole purpose behind this blog. I ask that everyone read it and encourage those that have recently been faced with a "bump" in the road to set goals and really work on accomplishing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment