1. I have to be honest throughout my journey.
2. Items can be added to the list but not removed.
3. I have until 1/12/2013 to accomplish everything.
BUCKET LIST FOR 2012 – Last year in my 20s
1. Learn how to ski/snowboard
2. Attend at least 10 concerts
3. Visit my best friend
4. Go to Arizona to visit family and friends
5. Phoenix Open
6. Drive to Vegas and the Grand Canyon
7. Take a random road trip with no itinerary
8. Go to Yellowstone/Island Park
9. Attend temple every month.
10. Buy a house
11. Attend a Steelheads game
12. Attend BSU game
13. Run Red Rock Relay
14. Run Dirty Dash
15. Lose 50 pounds
16. Play my violin in church
17. Read Jesus is the Christ and Miracle of Forgiveness
18. Learn Spanish
19. Make a family cookbook
20. Go to Lagoon
21. Learn how to play racquetball
22. Ride a horse
23. Ask out a guy :)
24. Learn how to shoot a gun
25. Float a river
26. Learn to play the guitar
27. Complete one round of P90X
28. Try Sushi
29. Volunteer for Make a Wish
30. Go Camping
31. Raise $500 for Relay for Life
PLAN A TRIP FOR MY 30th BIRTHDAY!
I am super excited to see where this year takes me and I hope I can get everyone's support and encouragement while I attack a list that kind of intimidates me, but like I love to say "It's an ADVENTURE!"