Saturday, January 21, 2012

2 for 1

Tickets have been purchased, place to stay has been arranged, and Number 4 and 5 will be completed in no time. (Go to Arizona to visit family and friends and Attend the Phoenix Open.) After convincing my Mother and Aunt Donna, I purchased tickets. We fly out Thursday, February 2nd and return Sunday, February 5th. I have so many great memories from Arizona, one of which is of my Grandma Behrend's house. No one could leave the house without first taking a picture in her backyard (preferably by one of her fruit trees.) I thought I would post a few for fun:

Don't judge me! :)

Mom and Dad

Mom, Dad, and Me. The sun was a little bright.

Grandma Behrend and Me (Yes, those are overalls, no worries though they were in style.)

I miss my Grandma Behrend and wish I was going to Arizona to visit her. I do hope I can meet up with all of my Arizona cousins and friends. Looking forward to making even more great memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment