Saturday, January 19, 2013

Two Is Better Than One!

I know I have already crossed this item off of my list but, what is better than going to Lagoon?....... Going to Lagoon during Frightmares! Awhile ago my team at ICCU started going to Frightmares every year and unfortunately I haven't been able to go with them the last couple years. I love Lagoon but I do have to say that it is a lot more fun when you are dodging scary monsters or wandering through haunted houses. I have missed this and honestly didn't think I would make it in 2012; then my friend Kent called to see if we should plan a trip for a Saturday.....Heck Yes! He picked up some tickets and before I knew it we were on our way to Utah. We rode every ride we wanted to, wandered through the park, snapped a few pictures and waited in line for all of the good haunted houses. The houses were excellent this year and I will admit I was actually scared a couple of times. I had a blast and can't wait to go again. Here are a few pictures from the trip:

OUCH!

Looking good, cowboy!

To infinity and beyond!

I'm Hungry

Hmmm...

Cheese....yes, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment