Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What Happens During a Ladies weekend in Park City?

Nothing like a last minute Ladies Weekend! After a few ideas thrown out here and there, we finally planned a weekend. On Friday, March 9th I loaded up my car and drove to Lehi Utah to meet up with my Mom, Kam, Aunt Donna and Shelli.  It was Donna's birthday so they had headed to Utah early to go to dinner and a movie. Then we took over every bed, couch and chair available in Kam's home and we tried to get some sleep before heading to Park City. Bright and early the next morning we all piled in my car and headed to Midway to go to All That Stuff in the Barn for some home decor. (Love that I walked out with the most and I am the only one without a house.) Best thing is I found something that will go great with my new outlook on life. 


I absolutely fell in love with the sign and loved the idea of having a magnet board to post my bucket list along with any pictures or words of inspiration I might need. 

After feeling inspired again we continued our fun filled weekend. We shopped until we dropped and ate until we couldn't eat anymore and then we played games all night.  Great weekend with some of my favorite people.  Here are a few pictures from the trip:

Love the look on the kid's faces!

Our cute little townhome.

Strike a pose.


JUMP!

Love it!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment