Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hallelujah! Concert Hangover in the Making!


Britni called me up to invite me to Go Radio and Safety Suit in Salt Lake. We got off work early and headed out on September 25th (Tuesday night) to The Complex. After a quick stop at a Subway we pulled right up to the venue and scored front row parking. We waited in line for a little while then headed inside. So excited to be at the concert! 




We snatched a great location on the elevated platform in back and waited for the opening band. The Better Life Band opened and although they weren't my favorite I was excited for the rest of the show.



Britni was pumped for Go Radio (she has seen them several times.) As soon as the show started we headed up to the front. They were amazing! We made sure to head out to the merchandise table for Britni to pick up something for them to sign afterwards. Safety Suit was next and I was excited. 




They even sang one of my favorite songs - Hallelujah!





At one point during the show he started to make his way down the stairs toward us. Britni and I both had the thought run through our heads - If he only comes by one of us this won't end pretty. :) We both got a big sweaty hug while he sung his heart out. What a great night and a great concert. Only 5 more to go.  


No comments:

Post a Comment