Monday, September 17, 2012

Time to take Inventory

I can't believe that it is already September! I have completed a lot of items on my list but I am also aware that I have a lot to do before January. Here is an update, if you have any suggestions or words of wisdom for me please share. I still have a lot of blogging to do to catch up but I will get there.


      1.     Learn how to ski/snowboard
      2.     Attend at least 10 concerts - (In the works)
      3.     Visit my best friend
      4.     Go to Arizona to visit family and friends
      5.     Phoenix Open
      6.     Drive to Vegas
      7.     Take a random road trip with no itinerary
      8.     Go to Yellowstone/Island Park
      9.     Attend temple every month. (On Track)
    10. Buy a house (Looking)
    11. Attend a Steelheads game
    12. Attend BSU game
    13. Run Red Rock Relay
    14. Run Dirty Dash
    15. Lose 50 pounds (On my way!)
    16. Play my violin in church (Scheduled for November)
    17. Read Jesus is the Christ and Miracle of Forgiveness (Reading)
    18. Learn Spanish
    19. Make a family cookbook
    20. Go to Lagoon
    21. Learn how to play racquetball
    22. Ride a horse
    23. Ask out a guy :) (On track for the quarter goal)
    24. Learn how to shoot a gun
    25. Float a river
    26. Learn to play the guitar
    27. Complete one round of P90X (start next week)
    28. Try Sushi
    29. Volunteer for Make a Wish
    30. Go Camping
    31. Raise $500 for Relay for Life
    32. Participate in a full month of Service
    33. Go to the Grand Canyon
    34.     Zip Line

No comments:

Post a Comment